Orders & Returns
Do I need an account to place an order?
No you do not need an account!
Do I need a Paypal Account to make a purchase?
No you do not need a Paypal Account, we accept all major credit and debit cards.
How Do I Track My Order?
When your parcel is despatched you will receive a courier link to track your parcel.
How Can I Return a Product?
- If for any reason you are not happy with your Onyourbed purchase, you should contact Onyourbed by email within 7 days and you will be advised of the correct return address. The registered address on this website is not the returns address and in no instance should returns be made to this address. Provided that the Product is in good,unused and resaleable condition Onyourbed will refund the full purchase price (less postage and packaging) to the Customer within 30 days of receipt of the Product.
- If a Customer wishes to exchange a Product the Customer will be advised of any handling charge and additional cost of product .The Customer will be advised and agree these by email prior to the exchange been agreed.
- For all returns the Customer will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the goods to us by registered post or special delivery. When returning items we advise that you obtain proof of posting. Proof of posting will assist you in tracking any shipment which is reported as lost, damaged, mislaid or otherwise undelivered.
- Onyourbed is not responsible for the safe return of any Product and will not refund a Product that does not reach the specified returns address.
- Any goods returned incomplete, i.e. parts missing or damaged will not be replaced or refunded.
- Please note that refunds will be made using the same method as the original payment.
- In the event that the Product is in any way damaged upon receipt, the Customer should advise Onyourbed by email within 24 hours of receipt who will help you resolve/replace any issues as quickly as possible.
- If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can take this up with the carrier company.