Terms & Conditions
Acceptance Of Terms And Use Of Website
- By using Onyourbed Website you will have agreed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Onyourbed reserves the right at any time to modify, alter, amend or update these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, amendments or updates.
- These terms do not supersede your rights under the Consumer Rights Act.
Ordering Products And Payment
- An order is deemed concluded once payment has been accepted by Onyourbed. Acceptance of your order will be confirmed by an email from Onyourbed.
- The Shop page clearly outlines the delivery details and any other information in relation to the product.
- Onyourbed is not obliged to fulfil any order and Onyourbed shall, at its sole discretion be permitted to elect not to comply with any order from the customer.
- Payment will be made by Credit/Debit card/Paypal Onyourbed has contracted a secured payment system from Paypal.
Returns Policy And Cancellations
- If for any reason you are not happy with your Onyourbed purchase, you should contact Onyourbed by email within 7 days and you will be advised of the correct return address. The registered address on this website is not the returns address and in no instance should returns be made to this address. Provided that the Product is in good,unused and resaleable condition Onyourbed will refund the full purchase price (less postage and packaging) to the Customer within 30 days of receipt of the Product.
- If a Customer wishes to exchange a Product the Customer will be advised of any handling charge and additional cost of product .The Customer will be advised and agree these by email prior to the exchange been agreed.
- For all returns the Customer will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the goods to us by registered post or special delivery. When returning items we advise that you obtain proof of posting. Proof of posting will assist you in tracking any shipment which is reported as lost, damaged, mislaid or otherwise undelivered.
- Onyourbed is not responsible for the safe return of any Product and will not refund a Product that does not reach the specified returns address.
- Any goods returned incomplete, i.e. parts missing or damaged will not be replaced or refunded.
- Please note that refunds will be made using the same method as the original payment.
- In the event that the Product is in any way damaged upon receipt, the Customer should advise Onyourbed by email within 24 hours of receipt who will help you resolve/replace any issues as quickly as possible.
- If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can take this up with the carrier company.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied to us by Customers strictly confidential. We do not supply our “mailing information” to third parties but do use it to advise our clients of goods and services we feel may of interest to them (if the appropriate consent box is ticked on the order form).
- Onyourbed does not retain details of Customers credit cards/payment details. All payments are processed through the secure Paypal and Onyourbed does not have access to the customers card details at any time.
- All content is copyright of Onyourbed. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, sell or exploit in anyway, in whole or in part, any contents of the website, or any related software, catalogue, advertising or images for any purpose without the prior permission of Onyourbed.
- Onyourbed advise Customers that pets should be under supervision whilst using our Products. We will not be held liable for any accident or injury as a result of misuse or unsupervised use.
- Whilst Onyourbed is confident that the content on the website is accurate, Onyourbed cannot guarantee that any product is either in stock or, due to product development, will be exactly as shown on the website particularly colour variations.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.